Air Arms S510 XS TDR (.177) ...or not

https://www.air-arms.co.uk/s510-tdr.html

Anyone have one? This regulated version of late (past year or so) ...specifically in .177

How do you like it (esp against hw110/ hw100 carbines)? Worth the $$$? esp on quality build side of things.

What fps and accuracy (again for .177) are you getting shooting heavier pellets and/or slugs?

Lastly having experienced it, would you still get again if had the chance or something else in place of it (what would that be?) 

Thank you. (Trying to decide on one...obviously; current price has be sitting on the fence thinking hard.)
CEA4A2D2-9019-49F0-AE25-B8DB758460B5.1620532615.jpeg

Ive got an s500 xs ( regulated) which is basically the same thing as what your looking at. Different stock and single shot but the trigger, hammer, barrel, etc is the same. In .177 using nsa 12.5 slugs its my most accurate gun inside of 80 yards. I did some minor tuning shooting them at 935 fps. Its common for me to shoot 1/4” groups at 40 yards with those slugs. So now for the bad. It will not shoot jsb beasts past 40 yards, they spiral BAD. It also will not shoot the hades past 800 fps. It does shoot the monster 13.4 pretty well though. Shoots the brown box crosman pellets extremely well also. The trigger is very nice after some slight adjustments ( easy). The side lever is super smooth. I would, and am, going to buy another Air Arms. 

Thanks for the quick, detailed feedback @vmaxpro . I like what am reading here... how many shots per fill are you getting at 935fps? Internal regulator easy to get to (and easily adjustable)?

"using nsa 12.5 slugs its my most accurate gun inside of 80 yards. I did some minor tuning shooting them at 935 fps. Its common for me to shoot 1/4” groups at 40 yards with those slugs."

I had one of them in .22 a while ago, back when you got the cool backpack with it.

Wasn't to bad of a rifle honestly. The stock was a bit wobbly as you couldn't get the thumb screw tight enough to really torque down on the bolt. Being able to shoot as a rifle or a pistol is kind of cool, but you will typically probably shoot it one way or they other.

Twinkees, go to the benchrest talk and look for my post. This will show you that barrels should shoot pretty darn good! As far as tuning goes, all I did was lighten the hammer, shorten the spring, huma reg ( didnt need it just preference) 140 bar, peek valve with no return spring, port matched. Seems like alot but its really not. Just standard tuning.