(Air Arms S510 XS Tactical) S510T / Airguns @ Shot Show 2022 / AGC

airarms-s510t-review.1642785589.jpg

Hey guys. Here is another new airgun from 2022 Shot Show. This quick video will cover all the facts and figures on the new Air Arms S510 XS Tactical. Beautiful gun! ...after thinking about it...this may end up being my first sub-12 gun. If only they charged by the foot pound! Thanks for watching! -Nate 

https://youtu.be/4qDfAOCxCuM

I understand some of you don’t like the tactical style evolution of air guns you love with beautiful wood stocks.

As someone who has shot select-fire ARs competitively and occasionally professionally, I am comfortable with one in my hands.

I use a modified and suppressed 22 cal AR based on the S&W M&P 22-15 with night vision to shoot rats in situations where they have become a problem.

However, when I am in city limits I use air guns.

As someone who has shot over 20,000 556 rounds I appreciate the form follows function of a tactical rifle and this applies to air guns.

For example, when I am using a rifle with ordinary night vision I have the NV optic on a top rail, an IR emitter in the left rail and a flashlight with a red lens on the right rail, and a for-grip on the bottom rail. I use a collapsible stock.

A tactical rifle with aluminum and/or composite cladding and hardware has two advantages over a wood stock. First, it is lighter. This doesn’t matter if you are shooting from rest and carrying the rifle from you car to the range. But, if you have to walk miles or crawl around in dirty places, A lighter gun is a plus.

I had an Anschutz rifle with the most unbelievable walnut Mannlicher stock. Second time out I had the misfortune of trashing the stock.

I don’t baby my tactical stuff. I still have the rifles and shotguns past down from my father and grandfather and I wouldn’t change a wooden thing.

But, my go-to rifles, gun powder are kitted like the S510 TX. I just may have to buy one in April when they are available in the US.