• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Air Arms S510 Tactical

There's a few things I like and dislike. The MLOK forend looks good over the air tube cylinder. I personally don't like the looks of a bottle up front but that's just my opinion. I also agree they should change the proprietary twist fill that they use and just put a male foster in place. From all the post that I read, that's one of the parts most users switch out. One thing that doesn't fly with me is the gap between the AR-15 grip and bottom rear of the trigger guard. I can feel the discomfort already without even holding it. If you're going to design it to fit a standard AR-15 grip, do it right. Just some constructive criticism but who am I right?

Screenshot_20211109-184553_Chrome.1636448271.jpg

I agree that the S510 is a great platform. Beautiful, accurate, dependable, quiet and it has pretty good power. My wife has one and it doesn’t get used often. Although it’s a super gun, the boys and I have our favorites and it gets neglected. We’re going to have to start shooting it more!

Stoti

The stock and metal work on this air gun are superb. Super accurate too.

EE5E1CBE-8735-401E-89E7-5B7F30FE4433.1636478136.jpeg