• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Air Arms S510 Carbine FAC .22 finally tweaked to perfection

I liked my S510 carbine when it was unregulated but I like it even more once I added the regulator. spysir AA did make the airtube ends to be where it would blow if over filled. The air tube on the S4xx and S5xx are also capable of handling 250 bar fills as far as structural integrity of the material and design is concerned. Robert Lane discussed this in some detail in a video. AA marks the unregulated rifles with 200 bar max fill due to the valving for the unregulated models. If you go much above that the valves dont work properly so it would be useless. After regulating them the valve is only seeing the reg setting so filling higher doesnt impact how the valve works. The factory regulated S510 are marked for 250 bar fills and they have the exact same airtube as the unregulated models. They are very nice rifles and one of my favorites.