• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

PCP Rifle Air Arms S500xs .177 New in Box latest generation

Classified Status
SOLD
New in the box Air Arms S500 .177. Scope has never been mounted.

These are out of stock at the importer and Air Arms doesn’t expect more to ship for two more months in February ’24.

But this one could arrive in time for Santa to put under the Christmas tree for that special someone.

I had one just previous to this one so what I will tell you about it is, first hand experience of owning one.

This is one of the latest models if you look closely at the pressure gauge, supplied chrony printout and owners manual.

The stock is a deep rich color without a blemish of any kind on it or the deep bluing of the action.

Although an S510 is a 10 shot magazine fed breech, this S500 is ideal for any Field Target class as it has a generous breech port for easy loading of the pellets. There is no need to purchase additional expensive ($60) magazines and your top shooters will tell you to choose a single shot over a multi-shot. This particular rifle is quite capable of 20 fpe max AAFTA ruling and because of the factory installed regulator and higher pressure fill rating (250bar) you can still get an easy 60 shots @ 900 fps from a single fill. The fully adjustable power port also allows you to tune the gun for the pellets of your choice and can be turned down to a basement target shooting speed of less than 275 fps.

IMG_1958.jpeg

IMG_1957.jpeg

IMG_1953.jpeg

IMG_1952.jpeg

IMG_1948.jpeg

IMG_1951.jpeg

IMG_1947.jpeg

View attachment 416524

IMG_1949.jpeg

IMG_1955.jpeg

$900 firm.
I prefer payment is made within 24 hours of acceptance. After that, it will be offered to the next person in order.

Sorry, not interested in trades.

Price INCLUDES CONUS ground shipping insured and double boxed.

If you would like additional information, pictures or have questions, please feel free to reach out to me.

Expedited shipping will be extra and pricing available on request. PP is preferred and I’ll absorb the fees.

IMG_1950.jpeg

IMG_1945.jpeg

IMG_1946.jpeg

IMG_1954.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: mcoulter