• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

PCP Rifle Air Arms S400 Multi Purpose Rifle .177

Classified Status
WTS

taso1000

Jan 5, 2020
Illinois, United States
Up for sale is an Air Arms S400 Multi Purpose Rifle. I have never seen one like this so I assume it has been modified.

I have not shot the rifle since I purchased it. It was a package deal with and MPR FT, and that is the gun I really wanted. That rifle will also be up for sale.

The rifle comes as pictured with the target sights and a Gehmann adjustable alloy butt. If you would like more pictures I can provide them on request.

The cylinder that is in the rifle has held air since I purchased it and the rifle shoots with it as is. I have two more untested cylinders for the rifle. The gauge on one shows air and the other shows as empty. I do not know if the gauges are accurate/functioning properly. The stock shows signs of use but it is not beat up. There are some small chips in the paint. I think the finish on the stock is not original. I do not know anything on the history of the rifle.

I am looking to get $795 $750 plus shipping and insurance. Payment will be via Paypal only. If you elect to pay via goods and services please add the fees too. I can also accept Zelle and USPS money order. Selling to continental U.S. only. I will entertain reasonable offers. Low ball offers will be ignored.

s400 mpr 2.jpg

s400 mpr.jpg

mpr 3.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: AirRanger