• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

Air Arms s200 .22

Classified Status
SOLD
Air Arms s200 in .22
gen 3
  • Owner's manual, fill adapter, and (I believe I have) the original box.
  • Upgrades — all are removable, and the OEM parts are included as well
    • 3d printed floated barrel band, and the stock barrel band is included as well.
    • MAC 10 moderator
    • pellet loading tray
  • Like-new condition with the two exceptions
    • The stock is unblemished except for a small surface scratch (which runs in line with the woodgrain) near the recoil pad. It will disappear with furniture polish.
    • A spot of paint missing on the bolt (see pic), but I have a replacement bolt for it.
7-day inspection period. 100% satisfaction guaranteed. If you don't love it, return it.

$525. PayPal F&F or add 3%. Will answer any questions via PM, email, text, or phone call. Buyer pays shipping. Will be double-boxed and tightly packed. Scope and rings are not included, but will sell/include them for an additional $75.

ALSO WILLING TO TRADE FULL/PARTIAL FOR: LabRadar Chronograph, Air Arms TX200, ATN 4k X-Sight, FX Wildcat, or Impact.

IMG_9475.jpg

IMG_9476.jpg
IMG_9477.jpg
IMG_9478.jpg
IMG_9479.jpg
IMG_9480.jpg
IMG_9481.jpg
IMG_9481_scratch.jpg

Last edited: