Air Arms Air Arms price

Looking to sell this rifle. Air Arms S-410 / XTRA FAC. (.22 caliber) Fair market value? Thanks
IMG_0674.jpeg

Last edited:
no safty on the trigger , so must be older than mine , everyone used to complain about the trigger rattling around when it wasn't cocked . i take it the trigger rattles un cocked ? i loved mine because i dident have to remove a bottle to fill it , mine is 30 shots 16 gr. 2750 psi fill first shot i think 900 and climed to 950 and worked back down to 900 fps. for 30 shots , 80 yd shots all day on ground squirrels !

You may find it is worth keeping, depending on your "need" to sell. Just not popular. Impossible to say but your could have been put together by Peter(?) way back.
Your trigger is the better one, a two stage that will return if you release before firing, much cleaner also. If you dont mind puting of standard maintence oring seem to last right at 20 years they just never leak (unlike most all of the latest greatest). The only part not still available is the shroud. I have a 410 XTRA FAC in .177. A proven shooter, custom stock only ever worked on by David Slade and couldn't get $500 so well worth keeping.

Good luck,

John

I’d keep it. Issue you’ll have is the newer versions are more adjustable and have a safety. It’s a buyers market and for $700 a buyer could get a newer walnut stocked version if they were patient, a Huntsman or some newer modular pcp with lots of adjustment.

I’ve have the same model with no safety but in thumbhole walnut stock. Trigger is sublime and it stacks JSBs. I’ve thought of selling it but for what it does it’s hard to beat.

I’d keep it. Issue you’ll have is the newer versions are more adjustable and have a safety. It’s a buyers market and for $700 a buyer could get a newer walnut stocked version if they were patient, a Huntsman or some newer modular pcp with lots of adjustment.

I’ve have the same model with no safety but in thumbhole walnut stock. Trigger is sublime and it stacks JSBs. I’ve thought of selling it but for what it does it’s hard to beat.
i have one too , you cant get a nice blued barrell any more "shroud" i should say .