• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

PCP Rifle Air Arms MPR .177

Classified Status
NLA
Details:
  • Bought this Air Arms MPR .177 last summer from the original owner.
  • Other than installing an Altaros or Lane regulator, I couldn't find any indications of its use prior to me. Everything was perfect and felt new. This MPR has either been on my workbench or on the shooting bench since. There are a few small compression marks on the stock (shown in the photos).
  • Due to the regulator, the rifle's manometer now displays the reg's pressure setting instead of the cylinder's pressure.
  • Under the protective cap, there is a foster quick fill adapter.
  • I may have the original box and manual and will update the listing with photos when found.
  • I spent a few hours last September testing pellets and recording the strings. My memory nor notes recorded from that session tell me whether or not this string was a single or two fills, but I believe it was a 95-shot string that had a 4.4 standard deviation, 24 fps extreme spread with the JSB 8.4g 4.52 pellets at 779fps resulting in 11.3 fpe.
7-day inspection period. 100% satisfaction guaranteed. If you don't love it, return it.

$795. PayPal F&F or add 3%. Send any questions via PM, email, text, or phone call. Buyer pays shipping. Will be double-boxed and tightly packed. Scope, rings, and hamster riser are not included… however, everything has a price, right?

MPR_IMGL4174.jpg

MPR_IMGL4207.jpg

MPR_IMGL4208.jpg

MPR_IMGL4209.jpg

Screenshot 2023-05-07 at 11.19.40 PM.png

Last edited: