Air arms Galahad! Is it still in production?

seen one on the classifieds a few weeks ago,,,i really like the style ,,not many do ,i just couldnt get past the cocking lever ,,lots dont like cuz the tubes dont look right ,im ok with that,this bull pup was highly touted during pre release then someone decided we have one of the best cycling cocking rifles and do ,,i dont even know what they were thinking pat

According to Tyler, PA will special order them but no longer stocking them due to low sales volume.

Not surprised, the ugliest Pup ever made even worse then Hatsan offerings,....what where they thinking when they designed that gun ?

Maybe IN YOUR MIND..! FAR from the ugliest Bullpup, or any other rifle. 

I like my Galahad, carbine (the short version). I just recently changed the sight to see how the new one works while on it.

Looks good, feels good at the shoulder, the (little extra) weight helps stabilize it when shooting offhand. Never had a problem with any part of the cocking or magazine action. Not too loud with the OEM suppressor, but far from my more quiet guns.

kzz1 -

To answer your question, no, I don't think that they are currently in production. Best to keep an eye out in the various classifieds, and or put your own "wanted" note in the various classifieds.

Mike

The Galahad is a really good little pup. It is heavy like many, but good and accurate. Smooth action as well, and the AA mags work every time (and are easy to load).

I didn't mind the looks of it as much as some folks apparently did. But many of those folks probably never enjoyed shooting it. And looks are meaningless to me as the most important view is through your scope when the pellets are all going through a real little hole.

I know that WyoAirguns contacted me recently about his .22 Galahad HR he wanted to trade towards a gun I was selling. I definitely thought about it as that would be the right caliber and configuration (High power/Rifle). But at the time of my sale getting cash was higher on my agenda than getting another air gun.

The Galahad is a really good little pup. It is heavy like many, but good and accurate. Smooth action as well, and the AA mags work every time (and are easy to load).

I didn't mind the looks of it as much as some folks apparently did. But many of those folks probably never enjoyed shooting it. And looks are meaningless to me as the most important view is through your scope when the pellets are all going through a real little hole.

I know that WyoAirguns contacted me recently about his .22 Galahad HR he wanted to trade towards a gun I was selling. I definitely thought about it as that would be the right caliber and configuration (High power/Rifle). But at the time of my sale getting cash was higher on my agenda than getting another air gun.

I traded the gun to someone this last week. I didn’t mind the looks of it much and actually really enjoyed the gun. Was very accurate for me and felt great to shoot offhand. I just really wanted to pick up a gun with some wood on it though and wanted to try something else. I would recommend the gun to anyone who enjoys bullpups.