• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Air Arms Bullpup

"jking"I agree with the regulator possibility. I installed one on my S510 Carbine and gained a really nice shot string. I think they have one of the most solid built guns that I know of and a regulator would be the icing on the cake.
jk
Agreed. Hopefully it will have a reg. I can't say if it has, they wouldn't give me that information (understandably)

Which reg. did you install and was it difficult?

I have an S510XL and it has quite a 'humped' power curve. Was also thinking about a reg.

How do you gage the number of shots, do you just count the number of magazines?

"scrane"The regulators have always been the weak link in the design of Air Arms upper end FT models. I imagine AA is hesitant to bring regulators into its 500 chassis without having a bullet proof module.

Scrane...... I am interested in the Air Arms HFT 500 but I was wondering about the shot curve because it's not regulated. Do you know what a shot string looks like from this rifle? Thanks for any help. Gary

"AAS510_IRL"
"jking"I agree with the regulator possibility. I installed one on my S510 Carbine and gained a really nice shot string. I think they have one of the most solid built guns that I know of and a regulator would be the icing on the cake.
jk
Agreed. Hopefully it will have a reg. I can't say if it has, they wouldn't give me that information (understandably)

Which reg. did you install and was it difficult?

I have an S510XL and it has quite a 'humped' power curve. Was also thinking about a reg.

How do you gage the number of shots, do you just count the number of magazines?

Here's the low down as they say on my regulated Carbine 22 FAC. Lots of good info there for those that are interested.
JK
http://www.gatewaytoairguns.org/GTA/index.php?topic=94723.0