Aim Sports Alpha 6 DEAL 4-27x50 $200!!!!

UPDATE: Here's Extreem Tacticals response to my earlier email:

Thank you for your email. I just checked the tracking and there does seem to be an issue with the shipment.

We have been experiencing issues all over the country with the post office in the last several weeks with either delayed or non moving shipments.

I have placed a tracer on the package to get it moving. If you do not start to see movement within 24 to 48 hours please contact us back and we will send out a replacement.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. Please let us know if we can be of any further help.

NOT happy with the service and shipping from extreem tactical. Finally received my alpha 6 and it was shipped in a plastic bag with no padding. I’m never ordering again from extreem tactical!!!!!!! 
D7CBCFAA-E745-40F5-9CAF-F3D31D495091.1617395269.jpeg

255F68DF-5ED8-47BE-B42D-7D80E0D7706C.1617395309.jpeg

01F6F80C-006C-4327-8C16-A6E01FB9485C.1617395335.jpeg

The Ebay guy bags them too and my box looks beat up just like Gunners. So you are up to $300 to get one shipped in a real box. Ebay guys shipping is on and off. Some take weeks while others less than a week. Not much difference just $40 more. Both are working from a house with no storefront. Optics Planet is on and off too but they use boxes and mine was pristine.

Only cheap idiots ship scopes in bags 

BudK uses UPS and ships in a decent box for $16. I believe theirs is currently $229 plus $16 UPS.

BEAR IN MIND THIS IS A $393.29 SCOPE that isn't bound by MAP PRICING LIKE OTHER POPULAR BRANDS OF SCOPES SUCH AS ATHLON HAWKE VORTEX MTC OPTISAN ELEMENT FALCON AZTEC ARKEN RITON BLACKHOUND AND SO ON WHERE YOU PAY FULL PRICE.

https://www.aimsportsinc.com/alpha-6-4-5-27x50-30mm-riflescope-w-mr1-mrad-reticle/

I totally agree. I love an actual real free market. MAP pricing ranks right up there with "participation trophies" and "no child left behind". It is a Mommy way of doing business. I avoid MAP run manufacturers as much as I possibly can. If I buy from one it is only from blow outs like when they dump product on the market at half price through Midway with no regard for thier MAP channel partners. MAP contracts are a one way street.

I forgot about BudK. That is not a bad option at all. I really don't care about the box being prestine and the Alpha 6 is boxed extremely well to protect the scope itself. I guess replacing a scope damaged in shipping every once in awhile is trumped by cheap bagged shipping. 

BudK uses UPS and ships in a decent box for $16. I believe theirs is currently $229 plus $16 UPS.

BEAR IN MIND THIS IS A $393.29 SCOPE that isn't bound by MAP PRICING LIKE OTHER POPULAR BRANDS OF SCOPES SUCH AS ATHLON HAWKE VORTEX MTC OPTISAN ELEMENT FALCON AZTEC ARKEN RITON BLACKHOUND AND SO ON WHERE YOU PAY FULL PRICE.

https://www.aimsportsinc.com/alpha-6-4-5-27x50-30mm-riflescope-w-mr1-mrad-reticle/

I totally agree. I love an actual real free market. MAP pricing ranks right up there with "participation trophies" and "no child left behind". It is a Mommy way of doing business. I avoid MAP run manufacturers as much as I possibly can. If I buy from one it is only from blow outs like when they dump product on the market at half price through Midway with no regard for thier MAP channel partners. MAP contracts are a one way street.

I forgot about BudK. That is not a bad option at all. I really don't care about the box being prestine and the Alpha 6 is boxed extremely well to protect the scope itself. I guess replacing a scope damaged in shipping every once in awhile is trumped by cheap bagged shipping.

Agree-the boxed scope is generally well protected by foam so damage is unlikely unless someone runs over it.