Aim Sports Alpha 6 DEAL 4-27x50 $200!!!!

Rc4fun I want to say I received the wheel and thank you so much for making it and sending it to me. I really appreciate your kindness!!! My leshiy 2 also thanks you!!!!

20210318_194832.1616111914.jpg
20210318_194815.1616111915.jpg

Just remember that they normally use 'smart post' absolutely the worst way to ship fragile stuff. And slowest.

Yes my order shows label created for the last few days for tracking 

Rc4fun I want to say I received the wheel and thank you so much for making it and sending it to me. I really appreciate your kindness!!! My leshiy 2 also thanks you!!!!

Nice leshiy 👍

Anyone else have trouble with adjustments. I grabbed one of these scopes a while back and just got around to using it. I try to move my windage like an inch at 50 yards and it won't move until I have run it about 20 clicks then it jumps 2 inches. Kind of aggravating. I tried tapping on it between adjustments and it doesn't help. Not impressed! It is clear though. 

Yep, before you go to sight it in run the dial all the way to the end and back several times. These have some thick grease inside. Mine would barely move when I first got it. After cranking it back and forth it loosened right up. I could however see this grease possibly being problematic.

I hear guys talking about replacing the grease with some quality lube on other scopes. It takes away the mushyness and inacurate turrent movement etc. Anyone know if these caps can be easily removed so some better lube can be applied? Mine is dialed in so good I don't want to monkey with it if I don't know what I am doing. 

Anyone else have trouble with adjustments. I grabbed one of these scopes a while back and just got around to using it. I try to move my windage like an inch at 50 yards and it won't move until I have run it about 20 clicks then it jumps 2 inches. Kind of aggravating. I tried tapping on it between adjustments and it doesn't help. Not impressed! It is clear though.

Another thing that directly attributes to these inaccurate movement problems is over torqueing of ring screws. You can do that just as easily with a March etc as a $200 scope. Testing indicates using blue Loctite will boost your pressure 5 or 6 extra pounds over what you torque them too when wet. Lower your screw torque to 18lbs with no Loctite. You should be fine unless it is a 52 magnum springer.

Sent an email this AM as well. I did call them before it ''shipped'' and they did tell me they're backed up and to allow 5-7 days. They did send an email when it ''shipped'' but tracking shows pending! I'm assuming this means it was dropped at the PO but not accepted so it's probably just sitting in a bin somewhere under heavier items. I could have driven down and picked it up the same day. Ridiculous, I ordered on the 11th! but I thought i ordered on the 18th so even worse. I get pellets from Trenier in a week and they're on the E coast. Don't know why Extreem doesn't use UPS!