Aim Sports Alpha 6 DEAL 4-27x50 $200!!!!

mail2.1615481191.png

Extreem Tactical

Thanks. Ordered another one. The other two that I have are IMO very good scopes for the money. I don't click with my air guns and maybe wouldn't use these scopes if I did but I have had good tracking for zeroing with the two I've mounted and used.

Looks like the same internet pricing issues that Optics Planet had with different pricing flying all over the place. I don't know about this Extreme Tactical. They have 31 reviews on Google and 2 stars. The company address goes to a track home in Wittier CA.

I've bought 2 of the Alpha 6s from them. They are slow at shipping but both of my scopes came in 2 weeks and in perfect condition.

Thanks KeithD! I' missed the last sale at OP for 200 but this is even better! I've been following these threads on this scope. I got the Centerpoint refurb that odoyle always pushes and that is waaaay better than my cheap Barsca so I can't wait for this one. Just ordered the 4.5 27x50 for 179 with that coupon code! I wonder if mine will come quick as I'm only an hour and a half from Whittier!

So here I thought Optics Planet stepped up to the plate on shipping... NOT. My local UPS 5 miles away gets the package Thursday at 4AM. Should be out for delivery today Friday right?

Nope they did the old hand off to the USPS office which is further away from me today. Soooo...add another 3 to 5 working days on that shipment. Be lucky to get it mid next week even though it will be sitting a few miles away from me for a week. Geeezz

Dont 4get sign up with them to get points to get more dollars off the next purchase. Plus email deal notification might still have additional 5% off by signing up.

Is the rewards program still active? I have an email saying I have points, but when I click on the "take me to the program" link, nada...

You need to have enough accumulated in order to apply towards purchase.

Called Extreem Tactical yesterday and they said they are swamped with orders and if I don't receive a tracking number by tomorrow I should call back then. I ordered mine on the 11th so I'm not expecting it yet but would be nice to at least see it shipped within 5 days. Sounds like a few people said their shipping is slow and possibly through snail mail so prolly worse than UPS