AGT Vulcan 3

I find the longer version ( 700mm) really sexy ; I like te fluted shroud and ....I'm pretty sure it will be my next gun as soon as it will be available . That's what I said when I saw the Kalibrgun Tactical ....which is now in my rack !! :)

Do you so mostly bench rest with your Tactical?

I find 700mm a bit ganley at times

Kalibrgun puts out some beautiful air guns for sure

tack cricitt.1635277466.jpg

@ Goldwing : yes , most of the time I shoot benchrest , 50 yards , sometimes pushing to 100 yards ; I'm pretty happy with the Tactical , very accurate in .22 . For 100 yards I prefer my Kalibrgun Carbine in .25. 

I had a AGT Vulcan Tactical .25 which was a awesome gun , accurate and very quiet ....but I sold it after 2 years . It was a mistake so I'm looking at the Vulcan3 now ; I have the feeling it should be a great shooter .....it's so nice :)

^^^That's beautiful? 

That's one of the ugliest rifles released this year IMO. Different strokes I guess...

The .30 Cricket 2 Tactical is smoking baby. Once you see that 50.15 flying thru the same hole over and again, the attraction is magnetizing. 

F0913BED-1681-40C6-B217-13EEC3BDAAA8.1635341014.jpeg

Sorry, back to the V3
1f604.svg

D - I love you and have the utmost respect for your airgunning skills and knowledge . . . but you can't convince me that that thing isn't heinous 🤣🤮

^^^That's beautiful? 

That's one of the ugliest rifles released this year IMO. Different strokes I guess...

The .30 Cricket 2 Tactical is smoking baby. Once you see that 50.15 flying thru the same hole over and again, the attraction is magnetizing. 

F0913BED-1681-40C6-B217-13EEC3BDAAA8.1635341014.jpeg

Sorry, back to the V3
1f604.svg

D - I love you and have the utmost respect for your airgunning skills and knowledge . . . but you can't convince me that that thing isn't heinous
1f923.svg
1f92e.svg

We’ll see what you think about it when I have new furniture………..

One thing I think we can agree on, the Czech know how to make guns. And to the best of my knowledge and what I have personally experienced with my Taipan is, all the major Czech brands, Kalibgrun, Taipan and AGT make damn accurate guns. Historically and still do, Czechs engineer and make some of the best and most accurate guns in the world, air and fire.

It is my Czech pride, I guess too, both of my mother’s parents were Czech and damn proud where they came from, and I am proud of the heritage too.

The Czech know how to make good barrels and good guns , for sure ; Russians do also good products like Ataman amongst others . I personnaly get 4 Kalibrgun and 2 Ataman guns and one AGT Vulcan, and these are the guns I thrust the most for accuracy AND consistency . I've others guns from a well known brand, very accurate when zeroed but prone to POI shifting next shooting session . Not the case with the Czech , probably a better barrel/action attachment to the breech and stiffer barrel...well this is my opinion .

@ Goldwing : yes , sometimes it takes several years for the factory to move the cocking lever to a better place , like Kalibrgun ....but one day they finally do it :)