AGT Vulcan 3

If I order one in .22 when they release the unchoked poly barrel will this be available for purchase separately so I can swap that in and test with both? If so any idea on pricing for the barrel? Also does anyone know the difference in weight between the synthetic and wood stock variants? I have not been able to find a synthetic stocked one on sale anywhere?

Does anyone know if the screw on the back of the action is the velocity adjustment? Nothing in the manual. My .30 V3 is shooting JSB 44gr at 1020 FPS. Zan 54gr at 950fps and 59gr at 920fps. 

I wonder what it cost AGT to do the Vulcan 3 commercial? LOL!

Screen Shot 2021-10-23 at 7.42.03 AM.1635001599.jpeg

Seriously, and the video got 11k views in 3 months. I offered to do a Vulcan 3 video for AGT. To thier credit, they had the courtesy to answer my email and consider my offer. But they said they prefer the testimony of satisfied customers ...or something like that. I can totally dig that. And I really respect people that answer email and have the courage to say no to people. 

...but for the price of a gun, a video on my channel would have got 11k views on the first day....I'm just saying.

...Thanks to Tony, they got thier video anyway. But I'm laughing on the inside about that YT flop of a promotional video. 

P.S. This V3 is awesome! No 1/2 UNF though.