• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Agt vulcan 3, synthetic coming?

I just did quick Google search, and so far no synthetic stock available. I'd like to get one in a different caliber but not until the synthetic stock comes out. The wooden stock on mine cracked somehow. I don't know how it happened. I've been very careful with mine as I am with all my other toys....actually just about anything. Looking at the stock, there are some weak spots on it because the stock is so long and the top sides are thin, those areas can crack easily. Tony from Talon Tunes showed me a statement from AGT that says they are not responsible for damages during shipping. It's barely a hairline crack, but still a crack. Anyone with ideas for the best type of repair?

I have to add that Tony offered to fix the stock for me, but I thought I should do it myself and didn't want to hassle Tony and I'd be Vulcan 3 free for at least two weeks probably. However, I did want to send it to Tony to see why the regulator doesn't seem to be regulating at all. He instructed me to send it to Derrick Wall. It seems that Derrick is a service/repair guy for AGT.

I just did quick Google search, and so far no synthetic stock available. I'd like to get one in a different caliber but not until the synthetic stock comes out. The wooden stock on mine cracked somehow. I don't know how it happened. I've been very careful with mine as I am with all my other toys....actually just about anything. Looking at the stock, there are some weak spots on it because the stock is so long and the top sides are thin, those areas can crack easily. Tony from Talon Tunes showed me a statement from AGT that says they are not responsible for damages during shipping. It's barely a hairline crack, but still a crack. Anyone with ideas for the best type of repair?