AGT Vulcan 3 question

I just received a 700mm .25 this week. I removed the barrel and slugged it. There are no manufacturers markings anywhere on it. It is not a polygonal barrel, its a 10 groove. The twist rate appears to be 1:17.7.

New_Cleaned_Barrel_1.png

I've only had it set up for a couple of days, but so far I'm liking it. It's shooting 1 MOA at 50-100yd with Zan 37gr at 951fps. Still need to break it in and test more slugs. My dad has had the 700mm .30 for a few months and it's been great. He's shooting the 54gr Zan at 950fps, 1 MOA at 200yds.
I'm possibly in the minority here. But if the barrel sizing is similar the the 30 cal version of this gun. the zan slugs will only be mediocre at best . I would get some avs slugs in larger diameter , say .251-.254 diameters and if I'm correct you should get pinpoint grouping out of 1 size. I have a 30 cal version and the barrel was in fact .306 and the zan slugs were straight .300, no way could they be accurate. Good news is AVS are 100% lead and expand nicely, bad news is they cost more.

I'm possibly in the minority here. But if the barrel sizing is similar the the 30 cal version of this gun. the zan slugs will only be mediocre at best . I would get some avs slugs in larger diameter , say .251-.254 diameters and if I'm correct you should get pinpoint grouping out of 1 size. I have a 30 cal version and the barrel was in fact .306 and the zan slugs were straight .300, no way could they be accurate. Good news is AVS are 100% lead and expand nicely, bad news is they cost more.
The .25 barrel is over sized like the .30. I measured the slug that I slugged the barrel with at .2546-.2548. I have a box of .253 Zan 38gr, but they shot much worse than the .250 37gr. I am going to order some .254 slugs from AVS.