• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

AGT Vulcan 3 or FX Maverick Compact

Thanks for all the advice. Went with Vulcan 3 in .25 cal. 500mm barrel. Now it's time to shoot.
IMG_9036.jpg

I'd shoot it just how it arrives. My 22 700 came in big plenum mode, i flipped it to low power mode, and lost the ping. My rifle is shooting the redesigns into a dime at 50 easily. Gun shoots better than me.

Yea, fair enough. Just wanted to make sure in case OP had different expectations :)
Think i would leave a 500mm also on low power mode.
Happy you are happy with your set-up. Great platform whatever the configuration.

Reactions: Ricochet
Yea, fair enough. Just wanted to make sure in case OP had different expectations :)
Think i would leave a 500mm also on low power mode.
Happy you are happy with your set-up. Great platform whatever the configuration.
It's nice to know it can be turned into a monster real easy. My V3 is my favorite in my collection right now. And I've got a pile of air guns. Hurts me to say this, but i haven't shot a Leshiy classic since it got here.

It's nice to know it can be turned into a monster real easy. My V3 is my favorite in my collection right now. And I've got a pile of air guns. Hurts me to say this, but i haven't shot a Leshiy classic since it got here.
That is because you bought a super rifle! It has it all: many shots per fill, super accuracy and enough power.

You made a good choice, now what is next is to enjoy it for many, many years.

Well after getting the scope mounted and the bipod I went to fill the beast with air and my compressor would not fill its lungs. Seems like my cheep Amazon compressor will not work for this setup. More money to spend on a new compressor. The rabbit hole keeps getting deeper.:oops:

Was rifle cocked when you tried to fill? If not, try that. Since bottle is empty and there is no pressure yet you need to give the system some time to pressurise. Can take a good few minutes before there is enough pressure so gauge starts reading the fill. If nothing after 10 minutes you can opt taking it to a dive or paintball shop too get that initial pressure in. After your compressor should be filling fine. Good luck!

Last edited:
Was rifle cocked when you tried to fill? If not, try that. Since bottle is empty and there is no pressure yet you need to give the system some time to pressurise. Can take a good few minutes before there is enough pressure so gauge starts reading the fill. If nothing after 10 minutes you can opt taking it to a dive or paintball shop too get that initial pressure in. After your compressor should be filling fine. Good luck!
I will try this, thanks.

I will try this, thanks.
Forgot… you mention cheap amazon compressor so i reckon is one of those Vevor or the likes units? Once you see some pressure building up turn it off and bleed off the compressor valve and let it rest. Replace the tampon. Keep filling in small increments, dont do the full fill in one go and always check the tampon filter.

Forgot… you mention cheap amazon compressor so i reckon is one of those Vevor or the likes units? Once you see some pressure building up turn it off and bleed off the compressor valve and let it rest. Replace the tampon. Keep filling in small increments, dont do the full fill in one go and always check the tampon filter.
Thanks for the advice on pulling the charging handle back. It worked, took a wile to fill but got it done. Guess I should have looked at the manual because it has this as part of the filling procedure. I did fill in 10 minutes on and 10 off, took some time but it's at 300 bar. I do have an after market filter on it so that needed to fill also making it even slower.

Well after getting the scope mounted and the bipod I went to fill the beast with air and my compressor would not fill its lungs. Seems like my cheep Amazon compressor will not work for this setup. More money to spend on a new compressor. The rabbit hole keeps getting deeper.:oops:
Buy the Omega trail compressor. Works perfect.

Thanks for the advice on pulling the charging handle back. It worked, took a wile to fill but got it done. Guess I should have looked at the manual because it has this as part of the filling procedure. I did fill in 10 minutes on and 10 off, took some time but it's at 300 bar. I do have an after market filter on it so that needed to fill also making it even slower.
Happy days!

Reactions: Woodwreck