AGT Vulcan 3 O-ring sizes

Hi all,

I'll be playing with a regulator pressure a bit, can't get 25 grain slugs to fly consistently faster than 940 FPS and reports have it that those are most accurate between 960 and 980, some well over a 1000

To change the regulator pressure whole thing has to be disassembled since reg is not externally adjustable.
Disassembly and reassembly can lead to damaged o-rings

Is there a list of o-rings for Vulcan 3 in .22 anywhere to be found?
Does anyone have at least a partial list? Cylinder/plenum/regulator assembly preferably
What size is the o-ring inside the barrel just in front of the transfer port? I stock spare breech seal o-rings for every air rifle I have and for this one I don't know the size

I know there are complete sets to buy but for that price I can buy o-rings for 10 whole sets only if I new sizes needed

Thank you!

Reactions: JaceSpace1369
Hi all,

I'll be playing with a regulator pressure a bit, can't get 25 grain slugs to fly consistently faster than 940 FPS and reports have it that those are most accurate between 960 and 980, some well over a 1000

To change the regulator pressure whole thing has to be disassembled since reg is not externally adjustable.
Disassembly and reassembly can lead to damaged o-rings

Is there a list of o-rings for Vulcan 3 in .22 anywhere to be found?
Does anyone have at least a partial list? Cylinder/plenum/regulator assembly preferably
What size is the o-ring inside the barrel just in front of the transfer port? I stock spare breech seal o-rings for every air rifle I have and for this one I don't know the size

I know there are complete sets to buy but for that price I can buy o-rings for 10 whole sets only if I new sizes needed

Thank you!
I believe the manual shows which o rings are which, otherwise I have seen some gun schematics off if AGT's website. Also Talon tunes sells the o ring kits.

The o-rings in the V3 are very tough. I've had mine apart a dozen times without o-ring damage.
Remove the stock, bleed the air out, loosen two screws and push the trigger rod to one side to remove the tube with regulator in it.
Measure down from the top of the butt pad and drill a hole through so you can adjust the hammer spring without removing the stock. If you run the drill fast for a minute the hole will be neat and round through the rubber making it look like it was made that way as it should have been.