AGT Vulcan 3 Long Range Chassis By Talontunes

Made in the USA.
This is a solid platform for extreme long range shooting.
A full picatinny/ARCA rail runs the entire length of the bottle.
Accepts any AR 15 style grip.
Adjustable shoulder rest.

Screen Shot 2023-06-26 at 12.14.35 PM.png

Vulcan 3 with Tony.jpg

Last edited:
Snizzel nizzel, but it would look silly on my short .177 Vulcan 3

I am fixing to get me a longer CZ barrel, not choked and in the .177 i am locked to.
That is i am hoping very much, but this are still a few weeks in the future, but if i can get what i want, well lets just say this pea shooter is having to go back on his word and raid his savings account for money to buy a " toy"
.177 CAL - 600 MM or longer barrel
Slug dedicated - classic rifle wooden or tactical frame look

Man i wish my V3 was in .22 or .25 and 700 mm, it look damn fine, and i have seen it also shoot just fine too.
As do my short .177, on Friday in some wind, i was still getting 50% of a magazine on a 2" paper at 75 M / 80 or so yards shooting 13 grain peas.

I just remembered.

One BIG + With that chassis is you have access to the hammer to adjust it, well at least if you like me have dropped the retention grub screw.
I have lost count how many times i have had the wood off mine, even if most times i keep it off while adjusting and just send pellet after pellet into a berm.
Drill through the butt plate in line with the hammer adjustment for easy access without disassembly. The rubber will close up a good bit smaller than the drill size you use. Put a dot of RTV sealer on the adjuster threads so that it keeps it's adjustment without the grub screw. You only need to put the RTV on it once and it will still hold after adjustment. RTV sealer is an automotive product for use in place of gaskets. It's like rubber. Keep the RTV in your freezer after use to prevent hardening in the tube once opened.

I prefer Permatex Ultra Black RTV.
Permatex-Ultra-Black-RTV-Silicone-Gasket-Maker-3.35-OZ-82180-1[1].jpg

Last edited: