• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back to a traditional "Forum List" view, and/or "Light" mode click HERE.

AGT - Vulcan 2 , A Sleeper Amongst Giants

I am sure there some of you that already know this ( and have been quietly enjoying ) these guns..

I recently picked up a new Vulcan 2 in .22 cal .and I have to say i am VERY impressed with it.

I have around 1500ish shots through it now , it does what it's supposed to do , puts pellet on pellet , not particularly pellet picky, excellent regulator and trigger, as well as simple mags that work . 

It is super quiet with the supplied moderator , Externally adjustable hammer spring, good shot count, 60+ shooting 18.13's @ 880fps , CZ Barrel , Hard Case included, and priced right..

Good Lord what else do we want ??

I will put this one up against my Impact MK2 Compact and Daystate RW any day accuracy wise.

I guess the bottom line is you really don't need to spend 2K plus for a Great Gun , thus a Sleeper Amongst Giants

Here she is, Custom Hydro-Dipped Stock too.

64269596466__793B43D5-907E-4B40-87B6-3B82F6217C3D12404 2.1621178940.jpg

I used to own 2 gen 4 Vulcans, one of them was just bonkers accurate, the other was marginally less bonkers, and bought as a spares gun, that got sold as a gun shot 6 or 7 times as the bonkers one just worked. I have an Uragan now and only one of them:), and I don't miss the Vulcan as the new one is actually just as accurate, with a few quality of life improvements. I highly recommend some JB bore paste in a thoroughly cleaned barrel, your gun may not need it but I can almost guarantee that your gun will appreciate it.

Yep! Fantastic builds. I just rec'd a .25 Uragan and it loves my hand cast 38 gr slugs.Igot her up to 99.52 fpe and now settled on 94 fpe for her daily duties.
DSC02382 NOE .250 Hps.1621424137.JPG
DSC02553.1621424200.JPG
They open to over .50 cal at 80 yards in 1 gallon water jug. Woah! Made a new smaller hole Sprue plate and now the bases are ultra clean.
DSC02552.1621424275.JPG

KnifeMaker

Wow nice work like always! If I can’t get my 30cal(not an Uragan) lined out I’m trading it for a Uragan 

knifemaker

Accuracy: 

Yep! Fantastic builds. I just rec'd a .25 Uragan and it loves my hand cast 38 gr slugs. I got her up to 99.52 fpe and now settled on 94 fpe.

THOSE SLUGS ARE TOO PRETTY TO SHOOT! NICE WORK!

Yeah, but I'm just plain o'l mean. In only three weeks now I've shot around 4000 of them. LOL Hey, gotta do something in retirement, right? 😁

Knife

The one thing I will say about the one AGT gun I have held, the Vulcan 2 at UA is this, compared to FX and the AirMaks guns its fit and finish was a leg up over the other two. 

And @bfloyd1095 that Vulcan 2 you have there looks very similar to the one I held at UA. When did you get it?

This is probably the gun you held.. It did come from UA and i'm pretty sure it's a 1 off.....i have only had it a few weeks...

This is my 3rd AGT , bought a Gen 4 from Derrick a while back , then picked up a Uragan , but out of all of 3 I like this one the best ...

She is damn sure a shooter !!

@bfloyd1095 thanks for the input and yes it’s a beauty. I was going to go the truck gun approach and then realized I have a truck gun, my Taipan Vet Compact, for now it is. 

i can get a Vulcan 2 in 177 but I think I would have to special order it or order from Europe. The results ppl are having with 177 slugs are hard to argue with and I want in on the action. I have always loved the smaller calibers. 

Just curious, does anyone think the Vulcan 2 would be a gun worth getting in .177? I am thinking CZ barrel and slug shooter, I just can't get past the idea of how cool a properly tuned .177 slug shooter would be in the field.

This is my Vulcan 2 in .177 but I'm in the UK so it's sub-12ftlbs and slugs wouldn't really be a good idea. 😉
vulcan 2.1621520630.jpg