AGT Vixen

https://www.instagram.com/sniperqty/

Vixen 1.1608050136.PNG

Very interesting that it only comes in 0.177 and 0.22!

Rifle looks almost too simplistic doesn't it?

In any event, just when I thought I'd settled on my airgun rotation for this year, the Delta Wolf, Vixen and even the Maverick have made me reconsider. This seems to be a pretty good year for the introduction of new models (there are several other new releases that I'm not interested in).

Very interesting that it only comes in 0.177 and 0.22!

That's what I thought, especially for the "long".

I did put a ruler on my screen and measured the longest and shortest CGI's on the first post of this thread.

If the longest is 920mm I think the most compact will come in just under 30", assuming those images were to scale.

If that shroud is effective in the short version and the bottle/stock is easily attachable and/or foldable, I'm interested.

This was probably going to be unveiled at the shot show, that wont happen. Someone posted the dealers dont know about it as of yet. You might see it 6 months down the road. I hope I 'm mistaken.

Yeah seems to be the norm in the airgun world... Really a backwards way of doing business ..

In my business we work the other way around, Build the prototype, test the poop out of it in the real world with a select group of testers .

Once all of that has been done , any and all flaws have been addressed , then we run the parts , put them on the shelf and then announce a New Part ready to ship . 

Hell i guess i have been doing wrong for the last 32 years, .... Lol

If AGT really has this gun, why sit on it this close to xmas? I think it has not even been put in production.

I doubt they have it ready for purchase...this is likely just an introduction/announcement. We won't likely see this thing in anyone's hands for at least 3-6 months. 

Did you really think anyone was going to actually get one by Christmas?

If AGT really has this gun, why sit on it this close to xmas? I think it has not even been put in production.

I doubt they have it ready for purchase...this is likely just an introduction/announcement. We won't likely see this thing in anyone's hands for at least 3-6 months. 

Did you really think anyone was going to actually get one by Christmas?

In other words, in three months (barring any delays, which has been the norm in 2020) ;)