AGT Vixen At TalonTunes

Mine is on road (im on France and ordered it from Mundilar Airguns nr.1 airgun seller in Europe)

Short version in .177, 250cc bottle, 15 shot mags (same as Uragan that i own too), 160 shots with one refillregulated at 100 bars for 240m/s out of the 250mm barrel for 2kg on total.

I was initially on the search for a good pcp pistol, like Ataman AP16, but i could not resist to its big silenced shroud !

Some specs, credit @Mundilar

specs.1616483209.jpg

spec2.1616483218.png

@ er1c , thanks for posting. The standard or short one is a little light on power. Probably some way to increase that if needed. I bet with some tuning you can get 850 out of it. However a 16 grain .22 cal pellet coasting at 800fps will still pass through a squirrel. Be a great early season gun, when you get close and squirrels are not so wild. 

If that weight is correct 2KG, WOW, that thing is a feather. 4.5 pound... 

I could not wait I bought a Uragan 177 with a 400 shot count per/fill, I love it.. I did look at the history and the feed back of the AGT guns, Wow that feed back impressed me big time,,, I have watched a lot of Videos with the Impacts making great shots but ME I just could not pull the trigger on one with all the O-rings and repairs that the FX line has to go through, Long warranty but you have to foot the shipping bill and I have seen the FX guns being worked on two or three times before giving up,,,,, I do know this is a FX site and I will get blasted but I am sticking to my UKRAINE built guns .

Mike

I could not wait I bought a Uragan 177 with a 400 shot count per/fill, I love it.. I did look at the history and the feed back of the AGT guns, Wow that feed back impressed me big time,,, I have watched a lot of Videos with the Impacts making great shots but ME I just could not pull the trigger on one with all the O-rings and repairs that the FX line has to go through, Long warranty but you have to foot the shipping bill and I have seen the FX guns being worked on two or three times before giving up,,,,, I do know this is a FX site and I will get blasted but I am sticking to my UKRAINE built guns .

Mike

You can't be disapointed by an Uragan. I set up mine for 120 shots at 53 joules (instead of 210 shots at 43 joules). 120 shots are 10 magazines of .22 pellets. It is a Real pleasure !