AGT Vixen At TalonTunes

Now available..

https://talontunes.com/shop/agt-vixen/

Vixen and Vixen long.1616185358.jpg

Vixen Long.1616185380.jpg

Vixen Long2.1616185407.jpg

Thanks, Tony

I sure like to know the length of pull. I have short arms and have had issues with the LOP on rear bottle guns before. The # of shots would not hurt either, and the weight shows as 10# ?

I thought it was 5 pounds. I preordered one, If it weights 10 pounds i am going to sell it quick.. I did think it was going to be less money. It should be quiet with all that volume. 

& the lOP looks long. which would be great 4 me. My lop is 15.5.. & like 16 on my shotguns. 

Only think I this gun has going for it is integrated shroud, although not legal in many places but I wish other airgun has the same option. However the weight, non adjustable stock and price pretty much killed it for me. I was intrigued by it before but definitely not interested anymore. 

edit: the LOP is so long you need a scope with 4 inch of eye relief minimum and/or reverse offset mounts. 

Its is about 5-5.5lbs. Regulated power.

figured the 10 pounds was a misprint. no body would want it if weight that much. It looks light 2 me.

I was going to say how is it possible to be that heavy!!! Maybe the shroud has lead lining to make sure it’s really quiet. 

however I keep on thinking for 500 bones more I can get an impact or L2...🤔