AGT Uragan Magazine Holders...Anyone make them?

I have my AGT Uragan Compact coming next week. I am just curious if anyone knows of anyone who makes external magazine holders, or has come up with one they are willing to share. I am going to order a set of spare magazines from CARN and single shot "magazine". However, at least that I can't find, no one makes external magazine holders for the Uragans.

If you know and are willing to spill the beans, I and I am sure others would be grateful.

D0385425-37AB-49C5-B798-50AB12F42033.1651932058.png
I think that the AGT Vixen has a magazine holder that resembles a powder burner magazine. It will also attach to the lower picatinny rail of the Uragan and it holds two Uragan magazines if my memory serves me well.
Edit: added pic.

I have looked around and asked this same questions for last 18 months for the Uragan. No one has ever made one. With the popularity it surprised me that someone hasn't 3D printed a similar set up such as the wildcat MK3 rail attachment mag holders. That is exactly what I am looking for. The Vixen set up, IMHO is a terrible look and would only get in the way. This is a great opportunity for someone to make a little extra cheddar to make a set up to hold 2 mags at the rail on the opposite side of the lever. 

@Coyotegod I’ll email CARN. Those Croats seem to fill a lot of gaps. CARN has the equipment and reputation to make the magazine holder happen, I think on the sooner side. They are already making the magazines, and AGT uses the same magazine for their guns (smart and 🙏) So it shouldn’t be too much work for them to come up with a viable product. Like you said there for sure will be the market. 

After I ordered my magazines I wrote CARN and asked about making the Uragan magazine holders. Darko replied and said he would see what he could come up with. I will make a note to follow up with him next week to see if there has been any progress. Also, I did add I posted this thread asking if anyone or company made magazine holders for the Uragans.