AGT Uragan magazine alignment issues

AGT agreed that the probe is not bent (based on my supplied dimensions). I finally received a new probe from them today, that I paid for in full.

A .009" thick aluminum shim under the magazine (just under the left hand side/opposite side from the ball detent) has solved my alignment issue.
I am many miles away from my uragan right now and cannot verify this but I’m assuming the ball detent is installed from underneath with a spring and a grub screw? Is there a way to adjust it back out a small amount?
If the ball were slightly smaller than optimum size then it would protrude slightly more through the hole wouldn’t it? And that could cause the issue. I am not positive and I’m no uragan expert but I believe the problem is in your detent. That’s where I would begin looking for a solution. Something’s off there.

I am many miles away from my uragan right now and cannot verify this but I’m assuming the ball detent is installed from underneath with a spring and a grub screw? Is there a way to adjust it back out a small amount?
If the ball were slightly smaller than optimum size then it would protrude slightly more through the hole wouldn’t it? And that could cause the issue. I am not positive and I’m no uragan expert but I believe the problem is in your detent. That’s where I would begin looking for a solution. Something’s off there.
No grub screw underneath the spring ball. I think the ball retainer is pressed into the block. The mag is definitely being pushed up higher than it needs to be. If that detent was sticking up less, the magazine could flop around. Maybe that's all it needs. The shim I installed levels it out, and keeps it snug.

Do the U1 and the U2 use the same mags?
Pretty sure they are the same mags (based on a couple listings on vendor's websites).