AGT Uragan keymod handguard?

I just got my .30 Uragan from Tony @ Talon Tunes. By the way, he ships it with a great presentation including a 5 shot group target and crony readout. The Uragan has an aluminum handguard under the bottle which appears to be specifically made for the Uragan. That handguard has 3 keymod slots in it. Im curious if anyone has mounted a keymod accessory rail to this? I ask because ive never had a keymod rail on my firearms, always M-lok, and there does not appear to be much clearance for hardware between the handguard and bottle, maybe only .080”. Is this enough to utilize the keymod?

99680F73-1125-4DA8-9B0D-0DEC0A34F87A.1634003561.jpeg

I have several Uragans. Fantastic rifle. Love them! Nothing shoulders like a uragan! Well maybe the Lelya 2.0! But I digress. I never mounted anything to the key mod because of it being plastic. The support is useless. I like the guard for an easy way to protect the bottle, and my expectation is exactly that. The key mod attachments are for show in my opinion. 

I have several Uragans. Fantastic rifle. Love them! Nothing shoulders like a uragan! Well maybe the Lelya 2.0! But I digress. I never mounted anything to the key mod because of it being plastic. The support is useless. I like the guard for an easy way to protect the bottle, and my expectation is exactly that. The key mod attachments are for show in my opinion.

Hmm, mine is aluminum.

It appears im going to need some pretty tall rings to mount my scope because of the high comb compared to rail.