AGT Uragan compared to Vulcan2 - the side lever only

I have posted " what if" getting guns related posts. The uragan was a gun mentioned a few times. Now i had a respected member mention to me that i sold them a vulcan 2 - which i did , and also said they had the uragan as well. Their assessment was the side lever action was almost exactly the same. While i have read other respected members mention how smooth the uragan lever action was. Both are made by AGT , but my personal experience with FX tells me yes , same company , but different guns had different side lever actions. 

Now I'm thinking since for example , the FX wildcat side lever has a shorter "throw" than the Dreamline series. Is it possible the uragan has a longer , smoother "throw" than the vulcan 2? By "throw" I mean the full range incurred when completely cocking the lever to cycle the next round. 

I know this is opinion , but would be interested in all who have shot BOTH guns to give input, thanks greatly. 👍 

I have posted " what if" getting guns related posts. The uragan was a gun mentioned a few times. Now i had a respected member mention to me that i sold them a vulcan 2 - which i did , and also said they had the uragan as well. Their assessment was the side lever action was almost exactly the same. While i have read other respected members mention how smooth the uragan lever action was. Both are made by AGT , but my personal experience with FX tells me yes , same company , but different guns had different side lever actions. 

Now I'm thinking since for example , the FX wildcat side lever has a shorter "throw" than the Dreamline series. Is it possible the uragan has a longer , smoother "throw" than the vulcan 2? By "throw" I mean the full range incurred when completely cocking the lever to cycle the next round. 

I know this is opinion , but would be interested in all who have shot BOTH guns to give input, thanks greatly. 👍

Hi Marc,

:) Maybe I should further amend my previous thoughts to you regarding the respective AGT cocking levers . . . 

I'm about as much a cocking lever snob as I am a trigger snob, which is to say that I'm not that qualified to split hairs between comparable setups. For example, I'd heard for years how amazing the Taipan triggers are. When I went through my Taipan phase and tried 4-5 of them, their triggers (to me) were nice but basically just comparable to most of the other higher end PCP's I've owned. I just couldn't tell that much of a difference.

As for the cocking lever of the Vulcan2 versus the Uragan, I'm sure that the one on the Uragan could have further refined/improved as it is a more recent model (I think) but, again, to me, it's too close for my amateur fingers to tell. I can clearly tell you that the lever on both the Vulcan2 and Uragan are clearly smoother and easier to operate than my Edgun R5M because that's a clear-cut, black and white comparison . . . the AGT is A LOT smoother than the Edgun. But comparing the two AGT levers is beyond my skill level.

Hopefully others with more knowledge and more sensitive fingers can shed more light on this! :)