• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. Airgun moderators that are permanently affixed to an airgun will be allowed. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

AGT Uragan Compact .177 Package - FT Ready - Price Reduced

Classified Status
SOLD

ctshooter

Oct 30, 2018
CT, United States
Sales Rules:
  • I am only accepting PayPal or Venmo for this sale.
  • CONUS shipping is included in the asking price.
  • I will go based on PM timestamp.
  • Please - no trades for this sale.
  • Please do not ask to split up the package - if I choose to do so I will repost items separately.
  • I have bought and sold here on AGN for 4+ years with a good track record.
Here goes - up for sale today is an AGT Uragan Compact in .177 with Walnut Stock. I have been setting this UC up for Field Target so it has a few upgrades. This is one of the most accurate .177s I've owned. It is a laser with JSB 10.34 pellets and I have shot groups as small as 1/4" @ 42 yards. It's got a tight choke, so a couple of pull throughs every 3-400 rounds and it'll stay very accurate.

The regulator is a stock Uragan one, tuned to ~110 bar IIRC. With the hammer spring this will adjust the JSB 10.34gr pellets from the 600s up to around 930 fps.

I have installed a K&L, KLS-M butt onto the stock which helps it shoulder amazingly. The trigger is a nice two-stage with a crisp break. I've replaced the manometer with a Huma one as it is more accurate.

The moderator is a Huma Mod.30 5/0 with 14x1.25 threads. It's a five section moderator but currently only 4 sections are on the UC with the first section empty. Spare section and curler/felt for the empty section included in plastic container. I've gone this route as I feel it keeps the UC compact and lightweight while providing better sound moderation over the stock shroud/moderator combo.

I've installed the Al Handguard for better hand grip and more mounting options.

I also have some extras for your tuning pleasure. Purchased from Tony, the Talon Tunes AGT Reg tuner - very nicely made and works extremely well. One Huma regulator, one Uragan regulator.

Scope and mount not included.

Included in Package:
  • AGT Uragan Compact .177 w/ Walnut Stock ($1750 new, UC2 w/ Walnut Stock is $1895 for reference)
  • 4 x 15 round Magazines (+$90 for 2 mags)
  • Huma Mod.30 5/0 Moderator ($150)
  • K&L KLS-M ($170 + $30 for Red Wolf mounting parts)
  • Talon Tunes Uragan reg tester ($195)
  • Spare Huma regulator (n/c)
  • Spare Uragan regulator (n/c)
  • 7 x JSB 10.34gr new tins of pellets ($140)
Total New = $2,525.00

Taking $200 off asking price to compensate for rifle purchase price from Krale.
Asking Price = $1,700.00 $1,500.00

UC177_Sale - 1.jpeg

UC177_Sale - 2.jpeg

UC177_Sale - 3.jpeg

UC177_Sale - 5.jpeg

UC177_Sale - 4.jpeg

Last edited: