• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

PCP Rifle AGT Uragan .25

Classified Status
NLA

jsbill55

Feb 15, 2021
NH, United States
Up for sale is my AGT Uragan .25 in great condition. It’s been incredibly accurate right out of the box so I’ve never made any adjustments to it. Never seen any inclement weather and mostly shot at an indoor range. I’m selling it with a short piccatiny rail mounted underneath the front of the hand guard. This really helped to make the rifle more stable for bench shooting. I’m also including the 6-24X50 Monstrum FFP scope mounted as shown in the pictures. It has a couple of small scratches on the scope noted in one of the pictures. The bi-pod is not included. This will come in the original soft case and double boxed. Included is all of the stuff that came with it when purchased new: Fill whip, fill probe, pen with caliper to measure groups, key chain, 2 original magazines, orings and owners manuals for rifle and scope. Any questions, please let me know… $1200 shipped.

View attachment 417946

View attachment 417947

View attachment 417948

View attachment 417949

View attachment 417952

View attachment 417954