• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

AGT Uragan 2 slugs

28gr Zan 0.217 have performed very well in all Uragan 2's I've set up.
That said they were all 700mm barrel versions but they should be similar.
It's possible you might need to bump up the reg a little but they seem to be fairly unpicky when it comes to velocity overall.

If yours is fouling quickly or appearing to a shoot a certain slug well for a couple of mags before going crazy, then check, or have someone check the barrel throat on your gun - there was a sharp 90degree transition to the rifling that damaged the slugs and quickly piled up with lead on several guns I've had in my hands, needing correction. After that those barrels were amazing.

Reactions: Nealgl1985
28gr Zan 0.217 have performed very well in all Uragan 2's I've set up.
That said they were all 700mm barrel versions but they should be similar.
It's possible you might need to bump up the reg a little but they seem to be fairly unpicky when it comes to velocity overall.

If yours is fouling quickly or appearing to a shoot a certain slug well for a couple of mags before going crazy, then check, or have someone check the barrel throat on your gun - there was a sharp 90degree transition to the rifling that damaged the slugs and quickly piled up with lead on several guns I've had in my hands, needing correction. After that those barrels were amazing.
If this is the case, what needs to be done to correct the issue? Would the problem show up with pellets?

If this is the case, what needs to be done to correct the issue? Would the problem show up with pellets?

I mentioned how I dealt with it in this thread. By no means the most professional way of fixing it but it worked well for me. I'm sure any decent airgunsmith could sort out the barrel throat very quickly and easily if needed.