AGT Uragan = 0177 at a crazy shot count

I have fallen in love with my Vulcan # 2 In 177 , I shoot all day with one fill, So I am looking for another 177 , But its got to be a bottle gun. Looking , looking, OH, OH, Its got to be a CZ barrel, Nothing else will do in 177,,, Any way up pops a add on AOA and the Uragan with a shot count of like 400 , LOL. Dam burn the credit card , Its ordered , oops scope , dial in Pyramid Air Element Helix ordered on pay Pal 6x24-50 FFP I think. FFP is the only way to go .

and ordered the 25 MOA inserts for the rings, 

I think I am ready, And the waiting game begins, It my very own Christmas present.....

Hey Donny get the new fat boys on the order list, ASAP, I am going to need one for the mouse fart. LOL. I said please didn't I

Mike

Diesel

I got these on all my scopes, Even on my guns that have a 20 moa rail, All my scopes are 30mm but I think they come in different sizes.

For me its the best thing since sliced bread. I get them off amazon prime takes two days to get them in , 

Mike

Hawke Mount Inserts for Ring Mounts to add 25 MOA Elevation

Sold by: Hunting_Stuff

$14.27

Condition: New

Well shoot a monkey, Got a call and the gun is out of stock, It showed the gun was in stock when I ordered,,, dad gum it......

He pretty well said the same story that I hear all the time, The 177 does not sell very well and we have them sitting around for a long time, But we have the 22 caliber in stock,,,,, Well no thank you have enough 22 s for now...

Said he would have one in late January , Gave him my phone number and told him to call. 

Mike

Diesel

I got these on all my scopes, Even on my guns that have a 20 moa rail, All my scopes are 30mm but I think they come in different sizes.

For me its the best thing since sliced bread. I get them off amazon prime takes two days to get them in , 

Mike

Hawke Mount Inserts for Ring Mounts to add 25 MOA Elevation

Sold by: Hunting_Stuff

$14.27

Condition: New

Thanks. Look like a cheaper option than FX, Eagle Vision and Sports match adjustable rings. 

LOL guys I am not taking my scope off to show you how they work, But 25 MOA inserts are a set one goes in front and the other goes to the rear,

They are marked clear and even have arrows to show the direction,,,,As far as putting a bind on the scope, Do not use a air impact installing scope.

Now I sometimes carry my gun by the scope, Its tight but not red lock tighten down.. 15 bucks Just brake the piggy bank, LOL

Back to my URAGAN, seems like everyone that's the people that are Dealers will be getting there new shipment of AGT guns in January.

Not sure about the Vixen,,, 

Mike