• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

AGNATION Discount Code @ Crosman?

It appears AGNATION is no longer working to get a 25% discount at Crosman for anything. Anyone know if this is a Crosman policy change or maybe just a glitch in their system? Bummer if it's gone - was great while it lasted...

I must have gotten just under the wire with the discount code. I've wanted to buy & did finally order & receive a .22 Akela last week with the 25% off code. It's certainly not the equivalent of one of my FX guns but I absolutely love it. Accuracy is very good at sub 1/2 inch groups at 30 yards with 15.89 JSB's. Speed is in the mid 900's and over 1000 fps with 13.43 JSB's with OK accuracy. Trigger is pretty decent but not match grade by any means. What you get for your money is absolutely ,very well worth it without breaking the bank. I wouldn't hesitate to buy another of these Cayden, Akela, or Kratos rifles from Benjamin. I get 2 full 12 round mags of very accurate shots on a full 3000 psi fill before accuracy begins to get a little bit unpredictable. But darn, for this previously discounted price, you get a truly gorgeous rifle that is accurate and worthy of having as your first, second, or third PCP or added to your collection. I hope the powers that be at Crosman can come up with a good solution to the problem they have been presented with so that we AGNation folks can support Crosman & we can still get some good guns at good deals. 

IMG_1130.1623633660.jpeg