AGN Pic Thread

Dude I am inlove with this, the AAA Evol is on my list, I already have 2 compact taipans so the mini as much as Id love it wont do me any good unless they decided to make one in .30 :D
Tom did make some Evol Mini 30's awhile back and I recall them being imported through Krale. I'm not sure if he plans to make any more though.

• Wow
Reactions: _CTAIRGUNNER_
HW44 b.jpg
Nexus HW100BP4.jpg

What is the stock on the QB in pic 12? @AirNGasman
I had that stock built to my specs for a Crosman 160 by an old guy in Fort Worth over forty years ago. Sold the whole gun to a buddy in Dallas in the early eighties. He loved it so much every photo posted of him on the forums had him holding that gun.

A few years ago when I read on the forum that Tom had passed away I started watching the ads. Some months later it appeared, the stock on a QB. I snatched it up, converted it to regulated HPA bottle, and won the only FT match I ever shot with it.

That stock and I have a history spanning almost a half-century.

I had that stock built to my specs for a Crosman 160 by an old guy in Fort Worth over forty years ago. Sold the whole gun to a buddy in Dallas in the early eighties. He loved it so much every photo posted of him on the forums had him holding that gun.

A few years ago when I read on the forum that Tom had passed away I started watching the ads. Some months later it appeared, the stock on a QB. I snatched it up, converted it to regulated HPA bottle, and won the only FT match I ever shot with it.

That is wild. Thank you for sharing!

Reactions: iAMzehTOASTY1

Epic cool🤯🎩🤙