AGN & AEAC - Share n' Compare + RDW of the Brocock Atomic XR !!!

Interesting video Michael. I especially enjoyed the "real world simulation". I like to shoot from a bench for tight groups myself, but different positions and holds help a marksman develope real expectations of accuracy.

I imagine I would have a ball doing the same type of shooting drills. Especially since the weapon isn't cumbersome or particularly heavy.

That was the first time I'm seen you do a review, because I am so new to the site. I have watched Steve do many reviews and I enjoy his methodical approach to the technical aspects of the weapons and bench accuracy as well. I think the share and compare reviews compliment each other well.

Good job to both of you!

Thanks!

Interesting video Michael. I especially enjoyed the "real world simulation". I like to shoot from a bench for tight groups myself, but different positions and holds help a marksman develope real expectations of accuracy.

I imagine I would have a ball doing the same type of shooting drills. Especially since the weapon isn't cumbersome or particularly heavy.

That was the first time I'm seen you do a review, because I am so new to the site. I have watched Steve do many reviews and I enjoy his methodical approach to the technical aspects of the weapons and bench accuracy as well. I think the share and compare reviews compliment each other well.

Good job to both of you!

Thanks!

Thank you 😊

How sturdy is the stock attachment on these? I know from owning an AA TDR that the stock can work loose after a little time. Never was able to really get it solid.

Very sturdy. Totally overbuilt. The skeleton frame is held on by 4 screws, the buffer tube is mil-spec and uses a traditional castle nut. The pic rail up front is very stiff... Zero flex.