AGN & AEAC - Share n' Compare + RDW of the Brocock Atomic XR !!!

If I was going the compact route, I would get the FX Dreamtact Compact. Accuracy #1. FX STX barrel is one of the best out there, especially now with their superior line, and not speed fussy. #2, Price! About $300 less. #3, Tune-ability; hammer spring, xfer port and externally adjustable reg. #4 A larger 300cc air bottle can be swapped out on the fly, if you have the gen 2 barrel shroud. #5, Magazine capacity. AND it comes with a folding stock adapter. No-brainer for me. Shots per fill is pretty close as well, unless again, you add the bottle to the DTC. 

Seems like after EDgun came out with the Leishiy 2 last year as a light compact foldable carbine everyone else copied. I preordered the Brocock Atomic XR but decided to get the Leishiy2 instead. What impressed me about Leishiy2 was the power, accuracy and semi-automatic feature and because there’s video after video on every repair and modification. But yeah the FX Dreamtact Compact is an excellent choice too especially the price. And I really like the high count magazine which is an advantage over the Leishy2 which only has eight rounds in all calibers.