• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

AGM rattler thermal clip on POI?

Last year I bought an Agm thermal clip on for night pesting and what not. I had to make no adjustment to the first gun I had it on. This fall I changed guns and it is off by about couple inches low and to the left.

I have re-read the online manual about 50 times to try and figure out how to adjust the POI. Unfortunately I misplaced my hard copy of manual. When I first got it I went through all the functions and figured everything out. Put it away for the summer and forgot the functions. It seems to me there was a push and hold two buttons to open the POI adjustment. However this does not seem to be the case according to the online manual but there are also more menu options shown in the manual than in my unit. If anyone has any help or a quick way to adjust the POI I would appreciate it.

After posting this I just figured it out. For those that may need this for TC-35-384 rattler clip on. To pull up the POI adjustment you press the maginfy+ button and the camera button at the same time. This does not correspond with the online manual. Hopefully this saves someone some time.