Other AG4P pistol a scam?

So this guy Maurice and his pistol that defies the laws of physics has been discussed before.
Since then there has been no update and he ignored all my inquiry emails.

He is now accepting "donations"

I remember there were a couple of members who know this guy in person and such.

Is he really a scammer? Does anybody know what's going on or can reach him?

the following is the link to his pistol

Thanks in advance for anyone who can chime in.

Reactions: Airgun Al
Solution
So this guy Maurice and his pistol that defies the laws of physics has been discussed before.

22,000 interested customers seems like an EXTREME amount of interest in a $999 .25 pistol that requires 5000 psi to...

22,000 interested customers seems like an EXTREME amount of interest in a $999 .25 pistol that requires 5000 psi to fill.
Plenty of reason to be cautious.
Id start by calling him first.
Does he have prototypes available to show you?
And then perhaps see if any AGN members are in his area ( Lakeland Florida ? ) and have ever visited his "factory" or machine shop.
It sounds like he should probably have a machine shop and a warehouse full of partially finished products to show for his years of dedication.
Personally, I would proceed with great caution.

Solution
22,000 interested customers seems like an EXTREME amount of interest in a $999 .25 pistol that requires 5000 psi to fill.
And then perhaps see if any AGN members are in his area ( Lakeland Florida ? ) and have ever visited his "factory" or machine shop.
It sounds like he should probably have a machine shop and a warehouse full of partially finished products to show for his years of dedication.
Yeah I guess I will just forget about it. What a mystery..

Reactions: Airgun Al
That looks like a pipe dream. I do not see where there is an adequate space for the air? 5000 PSI is not a problem as many guns are now designed for that as the maximum fill pressure, but Huben GK1 has a fill pressure max of 5000 PSI/350 bar but you can get 800-1000 FPS with just filling it to 300 bar. Also the GK1 to me is the cutting edge for pistols and they still need a visible tube that while not too long, I do not see anything remotely in that picture for a air tube as it looks like a pic of a standard 45 ACP powder burner? If they could make basically a GK1 in that smaller length it would sell for more than $999.

If you want a real air pistol, proven, reliable, with that power you can already buy that from Huben and if you want a shorter version look at the air pistol forum, people have already made an aftermarket version kit to make it a shorty. The shorty is a Huben GK1 with the length cut down around 2-3 inches I believe to provide the size of a standard 9mm pistol and it is available now with no risk. The GK1 is great but FYI while it could shoot slugs it is not really made for that so it is better to use pellets for reliability; you can get it in .25 and shoot a 33.95 grain JSB with 800-1200 FPS and 17 round semi-auto mag. Below is the shorty and the standard GK1 with a 2.75" mod

1712677476112.png

Attachments

• gk1 testing.jpg
    gk1 testing.jpg
    125.9 KB · Views: 4
That looks like a pipe dream. I do not see where there is an adequate space for the air? 5000 PSI is not a problem as many guns are now designed for that as the maximum fill pressure, but Huben GK1 has a fill pressure max of 5000 PSI/350 bar but you can get 800-1000 FPS with just filling it to 300 bar. Also the GK1 to me is the cutting edge for pistols and they still need a visible tube that while not too long, I do not see anything remotely in that picture for a air tube as it looks like a pic of a standard 45 ACP powder burner? If they could make basically a GK1 in that smaller length it would sell for more than $999.

If you want a real air pistol, proven, reliable, with that power you can already buy that from Huben and if you want a shorter version look at the air pistol forum, people have already made an aftermarket version kit to make it a shorty. The shorty is a Huben GK1 with the length cut down around 2-3 inches I believe to provide the size of a standard 9mm pistol and it is available now with no risk. The GK1 is great but FYI while it could shoot slugs it is not really made for that so it is better to use pellets for reliability; you can get it in .25 and shoot a 33.95 grain JSB with 800-1200 FPS and 17 round semi-auto mag. Below is the shorty and the standard GK1 with a 2.75" mod

View attachment 453912
Thanks for sharing that primaz. But GK1's design isn't my cup of tea unfortunately.
I've been hugely interested in this AG4P vaproware because of its supposed beretta desgin. Oh well. I guess it was a scam after all and we have no alternatives to the GK1. Atleast for now..