AG4P .25 CALIBER SEMI-AUTO AIR PISTOL

I don't know how he's getting over 100 ft lbs of kinetic energy *AND multiple shots all from one internal compact high pressure container/chamber/tank that I presume is built into the gun's magazine.

If they advertised something more realistic like let's say 40 ft lbs of energy (FPE) with .25 cal lead slugs ("bullets") it would have been more believable. 

The AG4P is advertised as a semi automatic air pistol which must mean it's also using some sort of blowback action like the many replica blowback air pistols that are in the market today, but using higher pressure air. 

Mind you if they somehow managed to get all that high pressure air in a small magazine sized air chamber/tank then any quality control issue would mean that little thing is essentially turned into a fragmentation grenade. 

I seriously do not understand why he would outright lie and embellish so significantly the air pistol's capability. He could've just said it's power is likely to be unknown until the first prototype is made, but realistically based on the laws of physics it will most likely match the FPE (foot lbs of energy) of a .22 short pistol. That would've been more realistic, believable, and he probably would've gotten more early investors/pre-order buyers. 

Fits in full sized holster = gets you in a jam with the police. LEO don't take the time to scrutinize if a weapon is an air gun or a powder gun. The po-po is going to react to a full blown (pun not intended) threat. That kind of mentality by the vapor ware vendor of snake oil doo-doo is gonna get someone shot.

But wait! There is more....350 bar hand pump... Yeah, I'm gonna get one of THOSE 🙄. Just pay separate shipping and handling... 

BF688ED1-63C2-4DC0-91D5-663A1CFDD434.1599662840.jpeg

100 fpe with 10 cc of air! Give this guy Nobel prize

Call the guy 

I have his cell phone number 

email him 

ask him how he thinks he can achieve his goal 

I’ve been one of the nubes that spent my life’s savings since this fakedemic on the most powerful air guns on earth 

I’ve made many pre orders in full and deposit 

I’m still waiting on my Edgun Leshyi 2 for 6 months 

but as unrealistic as this unicorn of a subcompact pistol seems we need to realize the only real market for air guns is by people that are prohibited from buying and/or shooting real fire arms 

air guns are unregulated and while felons and ex’s with protective orders will be equally arrested and sentenced as with fire arms we can purchase these guns that are quieter and some are virtually silent and still lethal

so as impossible as this weapon might be I’m desperately hoping this lunatic Maurice from AG4P can actually come thru 

I’d pay 2 or 3 times what he’s asking but for now I have my Evanix Rex P .50 and FSC with VXR Live X

there are amazing Air Guns now who’s concept would have been mocked and ridiculed as delusional before they became reality 

my Huben K-1 is one such miracle of technology 

can’t wait to get my Leshyi 2

Quote: only real market for air guns is by people that are prohibited from buying and/or shooting real fire arms ...

I do feel that you are projecting your own circumstances onto the world at large. I dispute your stance that only prohibited persons have a real interest in air guns. For self defense, air guns and especially air pistols are a pathetic choice. The available power is totally insufficient for the task. 

I want this to be true as well since it would truly be something never before seen in the pcp world, let alone the air gun world as a whole. A serious weapon for defense, plinking, and hunting. 

However, as much as I'd like it to be true, it seems very much like vaporware based on the extremely outlandish performance figures given. 

100-150 ft lbs of energy may be possible if he's using 9mm slugs and it's a single shot. 

However it just seems impossible to achieve what he's claiming (100-150 ft multi-shot semi automatic beretta m9 sized pcp pistol) 

I did reach out to them directly through the website's email a month or so ago and his reply was a short single sentence and a very vague one at that. 

The second email I sent he asked if I was already a customer, as in someone who had already pre-ordered and paid the $999 he's asking for a prototype with no additional information because he's worried the bigger companies out there will steal his idea. 

Hi

Yep, Did i get suckered? Sent deposit of $1337.55 for AG4P and ammo 4-29-2021. Almost a year.

Called Maurice just before New Year, he talked about the barrels being off < one degree minute, needing better machinery and building a larger shop.

Been shafted by an insurance agent and used auto dealer (only once each instance}, never thought this would happen here. 

Frank

Hi

Yep, Did i get suckered? Sent deposit of $1337.55 for AG4P and ammo 4-29-2021. Almost a year.

Called Maurice just before New Year, he talked about the barrels being off < one degree minute, needing better machinery and building a larger shop.

Been shafted by an insurance agent and used auto dealer (only once each instance}, never thought this would happen here. 

Frank

Thanks for sharing your experience with us Frank. What I don't get is his need to keep 'building a better shop'. His priority should be fulfilling his promise instead of building his shop up.

He could always outsource some manufacturing steps or even rent one for specific jobs to get a prototype out. I just don't get this man's approach.

What if he needs 500k more to build a shop he thinks is good enough? Or even 1M?

Hi

Frank

Thanks for sharing your experience with us Frank. What I don't get is his need to keep 'building a better shop'. His priority should be fulfilling his promise instead of building his shop up.

He could always outsource some manufacturing steps or even rent one for specific jobs to get a prototype out. I just don't get this man's approach.

What if he needs 500k more to build a shop he thinks is good enough? Or even 1M?

The guy is not trying to "build a better shop" or get his product out. He's BSing you. The guy's a rip off!

Hi

Frank

Yikes, sorry to hear that but the chance of getting a gun or your money back is probably low. Might be time to move on if your credit card company can’t take care of it. 

if you want a semi auto .25 airgun the AEAa have made some good improvement at half of your deposit. I have the HP SS plus+ in 25 and it shots NSA 26 grain slugs pretty darn well if you do your part with that heavy trigger. 

Hi

Frank

The guy is not trying to "build a better shop" or get his product out. He's BSing you. The guy's a rip off!

How are you so sure he is a scammer? Have you talked to this guy personally?

The man behind the AG4P website and preorder is Maurice 

I spoke with Maurice on the phone and email 

John from NewEngland air guns knows and speaks to Maurice regularly 

I didn’t pre order or purchase anything from Maurice but he seems to believe he can produce these and is sincere 

I’m guessing he just doesn’t have the financial means to finish equipping to manufacture parts himself nor to outsource 

so any pre order money is a risk investment in financing his dream 

I pre ordered a EDGun Leshiy 2 that is also delayed but that Gun actually exists and is killing (stuff) everyday 

mod edit: changed profanity. Please check the forum laws.

Hello discipledown. Could you please take some of your precious time to speak to Maurice or John from NewEngland air guns? 
Maurice wouldn't reply to my numerous emails and I wonder what's going on.

I'd really, really appreciate it if you could reach out. You seem to be the only person on here who knows Maurice.

Thanks a lot and God bless. 

Hi

Frank

How are you so sure he is a scammer? Have you talked to this guy personally?

Are you really asking me that question after reading the above posts?