• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Aftermarket stock for Benjamin Fortitude?

The standard butt pad on the Fortitude / Maximus is hard plastic and tends to slip/slide. I have used a slip-on style to get my preferred lop.

Any of the Boyd's stocks, inletted for disco will fit the Fortitude. The standard butt pad on them is rubberized.

The lowest cost wood stock, is ordering a Disco one from crosman, but don't know what kind of butt pad it has.

To use an AR style rear stock adapter, such as those made for Prod, need to get the Prod end plug which provides a flater surface. That would be for the screw in style, like the RAI. For ones that replace the rear plug, like JSAR, then no need to get it.

I have two Tapco Intrafuse Tactical stocks for a Ruger 10/22 Rimfire Rifles. I have looked at these stocks a few times, to see how much Modification would be involved to make it work. The 10/22 stock mounting bolt hole does Not line up, with the Fortitude, that would be Mod one, and the Gauge area would need to be opened up very little to make it fit that would be Mod #2. From there I would have to fit it to the stock once I get past those two mods. I do like the adjustable stock length of pull, and being able to get the rifle back and in closer to my Body, to really tuck the weight back and in closer to me, and it would still be fairly light weight. I also have a RAI for my Prod, which I am Not using that may be another way to go to get the adjustable LOP.