FX Aftermarket accessories for the Impact....you think it's come to an end??

Well the platform has been out for a bit. I’m sure if there was a need for more, we’d probably see more. They seem to have covered the basis on most all of it.

Only thing I’d like to see is the backbone rail just not as tall if possible.

Panthera and Dynamic are great, but don’t know how many add ons there are to do to it.

Reactions: Exodus
I second that, but I’ll go farther. I desperately want a backbone with a TRS melded together. That would give me everything I want. Barrel stability and a chassis stability.

As for the comments, I think they’ll still build stuff for the Impacts, at least until FX discontinues the line. Usually how the aftermarket works. I also think there will be a Dynamic bullpup in the near future. It’s the next logical step for that platform. And whether it’s called an “M4” remains to be seen. But, it wouldnt surprise me if they don’t intermingle both lines to get Impact and Dynamic/Panthera owners on board. Something like an Impact Dynamic or the like.

I also personally think we will be seeing titanium and magnesium as build materials in the very near future. Again, it’s the next step in evolution. More rigidity and weight being the selling points. Both materials are remarkably strong and light, and if I know Impact owners well enough, if it’s different, they’ll buy it. After all, owning an Impact is very much like owning a Corvette. They all look the same.

I don’t think they would get rid of the Impact name as that’s what they’re known for to a certain degree.

I will say with the Dynamic, the under bottle rail solutions look a little meh. We’ll see what happens. At this point it seems like there’s plenty of reserve power on tap with all of these airguns. Breaking of the sound barrier and projectiles seems to be the limiting factor.

Reactions: Exodus
I second that, but I’ll go farther. I desperately want a backbone with a TRS melded together. That would give me everything I want. Barrel stability and a chassis stability.

As for the comments, I think they’ll still build stuff for the Impacts, at least until FX discontinues the line. Usually how the aftermarket works. I also think there will be a Dynamic bullpup in the near future. It’s the next logical step for that platform. And whether it’s called an “M4” remains to be seen. But, it wouldnt surprise me if they don’t intermingle both lines to get Impact and Dynamic/Panthera owners on board. Something like an Impact Dynamic or the like.

I also personally think we will be seeing titanium and magnesium as build materials in the very near future. Again, it’s the next step in evolution. More rigidity and weight being the selling points. Both materials are remarkably strong and light, and if I know Impact owners well enough, if it’s different, they’ll buy it. After all, owning an Impact is very much like owning a Corvette. They all look the same.
I have been begging for backbone-TRS love child since they came out. The style of the backbone grew on me (mainly bc I want the added stability) but Id much prefer the look of the TRS w the backbone and detent.

As long as the Impact platform remains intact there will be a market for the aftermarket products. The platform lends itself to customizing and upgrades. Myself, I prefer the gun bone stock but that is me and am guessing that I am in the minority on that.
After I got my Panthera all set up, reality reared its ugly head. I prefer the bullpup platform. My 22 cal Impact 600 does all I need and the Panthera is not anymore accurate. I think a fair amount of folks prefer a bullpup to the traditional platform and therefore the Impact will or should remain. If it does the demand for aftermarket products will remain feasibl.

How about a flat butt pad. It’s 3oz lighter and also shortens the impact by almost an inch.

381C09A6-35ED-4635-B5F3-ABD5EA7B30B1.jpeg

D839C82A-35AB-483D-B784-33DDBB1B0899.jpeg