• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

After the forum upgrade

I love it !!! One thing it does is brings up old posts on the bottom of the page that may be pertinent to the new topic.
I love it , is so very modern and easy to use....A lot of work went into it...
If you go "with the flow" it becomes easier to use.
I do agree on, the general topic seems to have fewer posts on it, and I was asked if this topic had already been posted.
So it seems like the new forum has become a lot smarter, in the respect that it has more control.
That can be seen as bad or good, me, I need all the help I can get.

for me at 63...I like the other..I can't find all my saved bookmarks and subscribed that was saved..I miss the tuning section on the old site..Im sure the younger members having have a breeze..im struggling..heck I miss my land line phone...I barely use a phone any longer.i use a desk top pc for most everything.
I do dig my fx crowns ..what a awesome pellet gun..from my Benj.. silver streak days.

Reactions: ThomasT
I consider myself to be computer illiterate and find everything dealing with computers very difficult until I finally learn it.
And then when I finally learn it…it’s time to change it and make it better, and then I’m lost again lol!
But the interesting thing is that I find that I’m never really as stuck as I think I am.
The thing that has me stuck and frustrated is only a lack of knowledge, just a little bit of the map missing.
For me it’s best to be extremely patient with myself and ask for help!
Shambozzie is my savior lol!
I recently sent him a message saying that I was “losing interest in the forum” lol because of the changes that I couldn’t figure out.
Actually I’m not even remotely close to losing interest in the forum! I’m just pouting because I’m not able to get into the new groove as quickly as some can.😂
In order to keep up with the new stuff, us dinosaurs have to work a little harder to understand the new stuff.
And with the right piece of information, suddenly your not stuck anymore!
But of course as soon as you have it down there is going to be a better way lol!
That’s when you just go have a shooting session!

Reactions: ThomasT
I actually think the new site is a definite upgrade on the old one, and I’m no young thing. It is MUCH faster, you can post quickly, without a long time-out, its easier on the eyes than the old one, and overall the layout is actually quite user friendly.

There are a few things which initially were a PITA, but those have mostly been fixed. Overall, a good job has been done.

I actually think the new site is a definite upgrade on the old one, and I’m no young thing. It is MUCH faster, you can post quickly, without a long time-out, its easier on the eyes than the old one, and overall the layout is actually quite user friendly.

There are a few things which initially were a PITA, but those have mostly been fixed. Overall, a good job has been done.
Agreed, it's really grown on me. I like the suggested similar topics below, saving drafts even when you go elsewhere on site.

Reactions: ChRiSiS