• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

After swearing I was done buying guns, then...

On Thursday I bought a 25 cal. Impact M3 with 700mm barrel. For a starting point I tuned it to shoot 25.39 JSB pellets at 930 FPS. Now I need a break in the weather so I can get back to the dairy for some real testing.

In all fairness to me, I traded in another gun to help pay for it, so my total gun count stayed the same at seven:
IMG_0567.jpg

You have too much money to throw away.
And jealousy rears its ugly head.

Some folks have worked long and hard for what they have accumulated. It is no one else's business to tell them how they should enjoy the rewards of their hard work.

Fortunately AGN gives us an ignore button.

Hawkeye for some reason I thought you was out of Western Canada I just noticed Mesa. I also hunt your dairies west of Phoenix and some favorites a friend takes me to in Artesia, NM what fun cleaning those dairies of pests. My day gun now is a FX Power Pup .30 and it has really been a work horse. I see you keep one for each day of the week. Very nice. Enjoy your equipment.

Reactions: tibor
Hawkeye for some reason I thought you was out of Western Canada I just noticed Mesa. I also hunt your dairies west of Phoenix and some favorites a friend takes me to in Artesia, NM what fun cleaning those dairies of pests. My day gun now is a FX Power Pup .30 and it has really been a work horse. I see you keep one for each day of the week. Very nice. Enjoy your equipment.
The 100°+ Arizona summer has keep us away from the dairy. Hopefully we'll get a break one day soon; I'm anxious to get out shooting again.