After Shooting Preference?

Well, the shooting itself is usually relaxing, but I find a few sips of Woodford Reserve is a nice way to end the day.
I find that my shooting/pesting isn't really relaxing, but very satisfying when I am on my game. Very much the other way around when I am not, because then I have to figure out if it is just me, or something else causing me to miss.

In any case, I enjoy shooting enough to keep doing it over and over and over again. The quest for perfection is a never ending game and you are playing only against yourself.

Sort of like golf. (chuckle)

Reactions: 1a2a3m4p
Anti? Lol! Booze and drugs ARE depressant. And they Create anxiety. I don't need or want any of it. Lol! Go ahead, knock yourself out.
Wash your hands when you're done with the videos.
Wow! What got up your ass? Seriously, you didn't quote anyone, so what is your problem?

I'm sure we would all like to hear your story. (smile)

Last edited:
Before, during and after... sometimes... good sipping (not top shelf, can't afford that) Bourbon and a good cigar.

Hey, I am pesting in MY backyard! (chuckle)

Some people focus on their breathing and fundamentals when shooting... others just need that trigger hand to stop trembling for the perfect shot

Backyard range rules here as well... if you start pointing that thing at other people, I just may have to take it away! :oops:

Some people focus on their breathing and fundamentals when shooting... others just need that trigger hand to stop trembling for the perfect shot

Backyard range rules here as well... if you start pointing that thing at other people, I just may have to take it away! :oops:
Get off of your high horse! Who said I or anyone else was pointing their airgun at other people? DAMN! (shaking head)(chuckle?)

• Haha
Reactions: silvershooter589