After a while of reading some people's posts, I got

Yeah, I do the same.

Some areas have (general) preferences - like the British are experts with sub-12 .177 springers and the Americans tend to .25 - .30 caliber, higher power PCPs depending on usage.

I like both but I'm in the middle ground preferring .22 caliber, 30 fpe PCPs. I state my preferences (airguns, disiplines and often location/shooting environment) so that readers know what my comments are based on and where I'm coming from.

In reading posts, in addition to the content, I'm looking to see who makes sensible posts, who like to help as apposed to those who just blow hot air and are here to rant.

Fortunately, there's lots of people here who are happy to share their experiences with others.

Cheers!

Yeah, I do the same.

Some areas have (general) preferences - like the British are experts with sub-12 .177 springers and the Americans tend to .25 - .30 caliber, higher power PCPs depending on usage.

I like both but I'm in the middle ground preferring .22 caliber, 30 fpe PCPs. I state my preferences (airguns, disiplines and often location/shooting environment) so that readers know what my comments are based on and where I'm coming from.

In reading posts, in addition to the content, I'm looking to see who makes sensible posts, who like to help as apposed to those who just blow hot air and are here to rant.

Fortunately, there's lots of people here who are happy to share their experiences with others.

Cheers!
That .22 caliber and 30 fpe really is a sweet spot IMO. Flat shooting out to 60 yards, plenty of power for small game, easy to make quiet, cheap to shoot, high shot count, etc...