• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

After a bad day at work.............

Ok, I just shot 4 mags thru the .25 Revere and it definitely hits with a lot more of a TWACK on spinners than the .22 Regal does. This is my first side lever gun and I am really impressed with the ease of cocking it. I only did off hand shooting tonite as I was not trying for accuracy, just wanted to shoot for a bit. Looks like I will get 20+ shots before the reg starts dropping. I filled it to the max, 250 bar, and the reg is set at 180. I shot 30 times on the first fill and the last 5 each one dropped just a bit more than the one before. I could even hear a slightly different sound with last couple shots. I refilled and shot 20 more times and was just above the 180 bar mark. I was shooting at 50 yards. I will probably make a habit of refilling after 20 shots. I think this will put a hurting on those fat old ground hogs around here.