After a bad day at work.............

So I come home after one of THOSE days at work and here is this box on the porch. Yahoo!!!!! the day just got much better!!!!! My Daystate Revere .25 arrived!!!!!! Here are some photos for ya'll to enjoy. I included my Regal .22 in a few of the pics.
Revere 001.JPG
Revere 002.JPG
Revere 003.JPG
Revere 004.JPG
Revere 007.JPG
Revere 009.JPG

So while I am waiting on the pellets I have been playing with the Revere, just handling it and playing with the scope. I found out the scope has a lighted reticle, which I was not expecting. Athlon Optics Talos BTR 4-14x44 scope. Also, this is my first gun with a side lever and I am looking forward to seeing how it compares to the bolt on the Regal.

Well, my Revere in regulated .22 is on order from AoA. It won't ship until Monday because they do a thorough test on every gun before it leaves the store.

I should have it by next Friday. They promised me the most figured stock they have available and said they won't bother shipping one with a plain jane stock.

Great guys to deal with. This is my second purchase from them and so far, they have been stellar!

Reactions: zorro13
Still have not received the pellets. Tracking still shows delayed and gives no reason for it. Just ordered a bunch of different .25 pellets thru Airgun Depot just to have some and should receive those next week some time. OH well, these things happen I guess.......
Yeah Ive had orders never show up (not air gun related) amazing how much stuff just vanishes in thin air :confused:

Well, my Revere in regulated .22 is on order from AoA. It won't ship until Monday because they do a thorough test on every gun before it leaves the store.

I should have it by next Friday. They promised me the most figured stock they have available and said they won't bother shipping one with a plain jane stock.

Great guys to deal with. This is my second purchase from them and so far, they have been stellar!
Once you get it please share a photo or 2