African Air Ordnance

I use their 457 new power kit since several weeks and my feedback is more than positive:

- Jeremy is easily reachable and answer quickly to my requests

-the shipment was ok and very fast.

- I got an issue with my kit and Jeremy solved it really fast also by sending new parts and a prototype top hat

Right now I can launch 380gr bullets at 850 fps for around 800J. It gives me a flatter trajectory for long range shooting..

I easily shoot a 10 inch metal plate all time at 300 yards. I still have work to perform on my gun and my shooting to achieve tighter groups at 300 yards.

At 200 yards I can get 1 moa group on five shoots.

I do not use the strongest spring with 4600 psi bottle. My current setting is 3400psi + medium spring and I get 800Joules. I have never tried mysel the full power setting but I should go above 1000 J I think.

The kick is really strong and air consumption is massive (around 30 shots with my 7liters 4600 psi bottle). I do not imagine air consumption at max powwer.

Hope it helps

The 4500 kid I got for my Texan ss was nothing but trouble it leaked air and I tried getting new parts but all parts was defective it was a nightmare I don't think it's worth doing anything to the Texans BUT I think the have solved most of the issues that I had seems like everyone gets a little problem now in again with those 4500 kids Bryan at lethal air was amazing to say the least but I just ended up taking the kit off.