• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

African air ordinance Texan 257

I'm figuring you are after max fps airgun. The only advice I can give you is the Airforce Texan Frame is already maxed out in stock configuration. I have a 50 TX2 valve 34 inch barrel. It can shoot 650 grain boat tails at 750 fps.460 grain 860 fps. My Texan actually wore out the pin going through the sear, recoil and I actually shoot my Texan alot!!! Yes I want more performance, who doesn't. I'm not even sure if My Texan would hold up with the 50 African Air Ordinance 4500 psi upgrade. Nothing negative about African Air Ordinance, just having reliability issues from current power levels. I'm halfway ready for 4500 psi fills. I have a 5500 psi Scott Scba tank and my regulator good.to 7000 psi. I'm currently running yong heng compressor ....I desperately need to upgrade. So.when I do get funds ill buy a booster pump. 4500 psi every shot, easy peasy. I've been 3 years in collecting the tools too shoot 4500 psi tethered. I'm halfway there. Hope this helps you

Reactions: krisu1
And,
what would be the 257 output if the valve was 0.457 caliber?. pressure supply to 257 barrels. bottle max pressure 1020 bar. 14,000 psi = 965 bar. 14,000 psi supply.

how to get the durability of the valve?
14,000psi? IF you could do that I would think it extremely dangerous. Likely to catch a face full of receiver. or perhaps the threads on the reciever will just let go allowing the bottle to beat you about the head and neck, or if very lucky maybe only the worlds largest valve dump.

John

Reactions: krisu1
Luulen, että etsit max fps -ilmapistoolia. Ainoa neuvo, jonka voin antaa, on, että Airforce Texan Frame on jo valmiiksi käytetty varastossa. Minulla on 50 TX2 venttiili 34 tuuman piippu. Se voi ampua 650 jyvän veneen pyrstöä nopeudella 750 fps. 460 grain 860 fps. Minun Texan todella kului tappi läpi naarmuuntumisen, rekyyli ja minä itse asiassa ammu texan paljon! Kyllä, haluan enemmän suorituskykyä, kuka ei. En ole edes varma, kestäisikö My Texan 50 African Air Ordinance 4500 psi:n päivityksen. Ei mitään negatiivista African Air Ordinancessa, vain luotettavuusongelmia nykyisestä tehotasosta. Olen puolivälissä valmis 4500 psi:n täyttöihin. Minulla on 5500 psi:n Scott Scba -säiliö ja säädin hyvä. - 7000 psi. Käytän tällä hetkellä yong heng -kompressoria .... Tarvitsen kipeästi päivitystä. Joten kun saan varoja huonosti, osta tehostuspumppu. 4500 psi joka laukaus, helppoa. Olen ollut 3 vuotta keräämässä työkaluja myös ampua 4500 psi kytkettynä. Olen puolivälissä. Toivottavasti tämä auttaa sinua
se on hyvä asia.
kertoi paljon. Kiitos.
7000 psi on kova.
482 bar on korkea paine.

Etsin tehokasta airforce texan 257 pulloa ja kestävää venttiiliä.
venttiili kestävä. että se kestää painetta.
syöttö kovaa.
Etsin näitä.

457-venttiilin sisällön laittaminen 257-venttiiliin auttaisi.
syöttö kovaa.
kuten 308 venttiili on sama kuin 257.

I'm figuring you are after max fps airgun. The only advice I can give you is the Airforce Texan Frame is already maxed out in stock configuration. I have a 50 TX2 valve 34 inch barrel. It can shoot 650 grain boat tails at 750 fps.460 grain 860 fps. My Texan actually wore out the pin going through the sear, recoil and I actually shoot my Texan alot!!! Yes I want more performance, who doesn't. I'm not even sure if My Texan would hold up with the 50 African Air Ordinance 4500 psi upgrade. Nothing negative about African Air Ordinance, just having reliability issues from current power levels. I'm halfway ready for 4500 psi fills. I have a 5500 psi Scott Scba tank and my regulator good.to 7000 psi. I'm currently running yong heng compressor ....I desperately need to upgrade. So.when I do get funds ill buy a booster pump. 4500 psi every shot, easy peasy. I've been 3 years in collecting the tools too shoot 4500 psi tethered. I'm halfway there. Hope this helps you
interesting.
what valve, firing at 4500 psi? it's a tough force. the limit is 200 bar.
bottle filling 250 bar.
if you could shoot a texa 257 at 4500 psi that would be high velocity. awesome 4500 psi feed pressure. Really.
for sale is an Airforce Gunpower Larger Plenum Regulator.
I was thinking of buying to protect myself.

An engineer told me that you need to know three things:

3 things you can do that need additional work on PCP airguns: #1 - Increased barrel length #2 - Increased bottle pressure #3 - Improved valve power and efficiency.

how would this be possible and how would you do this yourself.

thank you.
but think about this.
a finnish gunsmith made me a from an air pistol. stout shaft and 492 FPS.
made a spring 4.5mm air pistol and the muzzle velocity was 2132 Fps.
he said it just needs pressure. nothing else.

An engineer told me that you need to know three things:

3 things you can do that need additional work on PCP airguns: #1 - Increased barrel length #2 - Increased bottle pressure #3 - Improved valve power and efficiency.

how would this be possible and how would you do this yourself.

thank you.
but think about this.
a finnish gunsmith made me a from an air pistol. stout shaft and 492 FPS.
made a spring 4.5mm air pistol and the muzzle velocity was 2132 Fps.
he said it just needs pressure. nothing else.
Yeah right..... Bollocks